During the 15th, 16th and 17th of April of 2015 the Internacional Seminar on “Environmental Taxation: Renewable Energy and Green Taxes” will be held at the Amazonia University , in Florence (Caquetá, Colombia).
The main objective of the Seminar is to create the opportunity to discuss, brainstorm and exchange experiences and knowledge. The main topics will be:
– Energy Taxation.
– The fundamental right to a healthy environment.
– Models of Green Tax Reform: Proposals for green taxes in Colombia.
– Research in progress on the establishment of environmental taxes.
– Renewable energy sources.
– Environmental and social impact of mining activity of hydrocarbons.
– Climate Change.
For more information visit Redcifa.com